Dental care for all. From the youngest to the oldest, individuals to families we endeavour to enable all to benefit from a balanced tailored approach.
Informed choice is central to knowing what is possible.
- Do you provide implants?Yes we have a specialist registered prosthodontist who not only can provide implants as part of your integrated care.
- Do you have payment plans?Yes we have Denplan Care. We would be happy to discuss the options available to you.
- Can I see a Hygienist?Yes dental hygiene can be the start of your dental care.
- Do you provide cosmetic treatment?Yes we emphasize not only the initial outcome but also the long term prognosis.
- How much is treatment likely to cost?At the initial assessment you will be provided with an itemised treatment plan. Please see our price guide for approximate costs.
- How much is an examination appointment & what does it entail?For a recall patient this will cost for a 15 minute appointment £58.50, and all that is achievable in that time span, where time does allow, a scale & polish plus standard X rays.
For a new patient the cost of an examination lasting 30 minutes will cost £117.00. This will include accumulating a lot of information about you and your previous medical & dental history. It also will include appropriate standard X rays and other treatment that time allows.